Matthew showing off all of his teeth. He loves to use his teeth to bite his dad, he thinks it is so funny. He is getting so big, I hope he starts walking soon because I don't know if I can carry him around much longer.He loves for me to read to him and he loves to look at his books - though some times he gets tired of looking at them and starts to chew on them instead.
Matthew loves people and everywhere we go he makes friends. We were out to dinner one night and he was "talking" to the boys at the table next to us. And on Saturday we went to the store and he was waiving to everyone.
Matthew's hair is so crazy, it just sticks up everywhere, we have tried to comb it without any success.
2 comments:
He's adorable!! What a happy little guy. It's great you've got a blog-- we just started one as well. I'll add a link to your blog from ours. It'll be a great way to keep up with eachother!
This is Melissa Mikesell. It's fun to see your blog and get in touch again. It looks like your cute little family is doing well. Check out our blog if you wish. http://mikesellfamily.blogspot.com Take care and keep in touch!
Post a Comment