Wednesday, March 19, 2008

We are Moving to Kentucky!!!!

We are moving from Utah to Kentucky on March 29th. We are really excited to finally be going back east and that we will be living near family. Luke will still be working for the same company and we will be living near Lexington.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

How exciting!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! I bet you guys are soooo happy to be going back east!!

Kimra Bham said...

Congrats! I'm so excited you'll be able to be close to family-- good luck with the move!

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

Well, it's probably the saddest news I've ever heard!!! Somehow it was comforting to have you guys in Utah. I know we didn't see eachother a lot but it was nice that it was always a possibility. We'll miss you guys a ton. It was so fun to hang out!! It really was just like old times. Good luck and let us know how the move goes. Email or call sometime!

Aggieland Mom said...

That is WONDERFUL news! I am so happy for you guys, I know how much you wanted that. We loved Kentucky when we visited just last month. We need to get together with the B-hams sometime and all meet up somewhere! Did you find a new carseat for Matthew? I just got the message you left on my facebook...I'm bad at checking it, sorry! We miss you guys and hope the move is going well!

John and Erin said...

TIME TO UPDATE!!!! JoAnna has started a blog now, so we all have to keep up with each other!!!