Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas Time

I am really excited to start decorating for Christmas. We have already bought all of Matthew's Christmas presents and sense I do not have a lot of patience when it comes to gift giving I want to give them to him now, but I am waiting.
At our enrichment activity last week our friend Natalie gave a really good idea for Luke and I to do for Christmas. She said that she and her husband give each other three gifts - one need, one want, and one spiritual gift- So we are going to do that this year for us and next year I think we might do that for Matthew too.

2 comments:

Tyler and JoAnna Hamilton said...

I loved that idea too, I tried to tell Tyler about it but forgot one of the three things so it didn't make much sense...thanks for refreshing me :)

John and Erin said...

Ooooh.....I LOVE that idea!!! AND I love that you are back to BLOGGING!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!