On Monday and Tuesday of this week it was so warm. It got up to 80 degrees on Tuesday. I was so excited because Matthew and I are getting tired of being inside. I was telling Luke how glad I was that it is finally warm when he broke the news that the next few days were going to be cold and yes they are cold. Last night, as we were leaving the Darby's house it started snowing and it snowed a lot. :( On Tuesday I was so excited to start spring cleaning but then when the weather turned cold I lost all motivation. Here are some pictures of Matthew enjoying the warm weather.

1 comment:
Just another sign that Spring is almost here! Yay! It's hard to be patient though when the weather goes up and down like that huh? It's supposed to be 76 here tomorrow and then back down to the 40's the rest of the week. The first day of Spring is almost here!
Post a Comment