Thursday, October 21, 2010

Picky Porky

Matthew: "mom do you know picky porky?"
Mom: "no"
Matthew: "say it with me: picky"
Mom: "picky"
Matthew: "porky"
Mom: "porky"
Matthew: "now say them together: picky porky"
Mom: "picky porky, what is a picky porky?"
Matthew: "it is a creature that lives at night like a bat but isn't a bat."
Mom: "oh, what does a picky porky do?"
Matthew: "it sucks things up like ants and snakes to keep us safe"
Mom: "where did you see one?"
Matthew: "at the zoo"

I think he is going to be the next Dr. Seuss

While riding in the car:
Matthew: "mom say fall"
Mom: "fall"
Matthew: "now say foliage"
Mom: "foliage"
Matthew: "that is what is outside, fall foliage"
Mom: "where did you hear that?"
Matthew: "from Grandma"

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

What a mind! Grandma thinks he's just awesome and I'm so glad he remembered:) Btw... I was explaining the color change to him and how it isn't as vibrant this year because of the dry weather.