Today after Luke got home from work he was laying on the couch and Matthew was sitting on the top of the couch looking at his "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" book. He loves this book and we have read it to him a million times. When he was really little and he would be crying we would start to read this book to him and he would calm down right away. Well, tonight he is sitting there looking at the book when he just starts reading it like "brown bear, brown bear" "what you see" "Red Bird, red bird" "what you see". Luke and I just keep looking at each other and then looking at Matthew. It was so cute. When he finally realized we were paying attention to him he got embarrassed and stopped reading. I wish I could have gotten it on video.
Friday, May 8, 2009
"Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?"
Today after Luke got home from work he was laying on the couch and Matthew was sitting on the top of the couch looking at his "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" book. He loves this book and we have read it to him a million times. When he was really little and he would be crying we would start to read this book to him and he would calm down right away. Well, tonight he is sitting there looking at the book when he just starts reading it like "brown bear, brown bear" "what you see" "Red Bird, red bird" "what you see". Luke and I just keep looking at each other and then looking at Matthew. It was so cute. When he finally realized we were paying attention to him he got embarrassed and stopped reading. I wish I could have gotten it on video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww! That is SO cute!
So cute!! We love this book, too, because it is so easy for kids to follow-- what a little doll :)
Post a Comment