Sunday, May 9, 2010

Funny things Matthew has said

when we want Matthew to do something we will say to him "you can do this or this, those are your options" well the other day Matthew said to Luke "do this, that is your option."

At the park we go to there is a hole in the fence that goes in to someones yard. On Thursday Matthew went in to their yard and I said "Matthew come back on this side of the fence, you need to stay in the fence." Matthew said back "I can't live in the fence, cows live in fences."

On Saturday we were going to a yard sale the young women were having to raise money for camp and I told Matthew that we were going to help out at the garage sale at church, Matthew told me "Mom, the church does not have garage."

2 comments:

Ben and Cortney said...

Too funny. Love when they say funny things. He is getting so big to reason things so well. Love the garage thing, classic.

Tyler and JoAnna Hamilton said...

such a funny (SMART) little boy!