Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Best Friends...



Our really good friends the Lassen's moved away a little over a month ago. It was so hard to see them go. We used to get together a couple of times a week, so now I find myself thinking "I should text Sarah and see if they want to get together." I really miss Sarah. She is such a great friend and I know I would not have survived the last couple years without her. She was so great when I was pregnant with Jennifer and I was so sick. She would call all the time and check up on me, which really meant a lot, it helped to know that even though I had not left the house in months, except to go to the hospital, she was still there for me. She is always so thoughtful and sweet. I am really going to miss being able to call her up anytime to hang out.
Matthew really misses his best friend Max. They had so much fun together. When they first started playing together they would play so happily for hours. It was about a year before they had their first fight and afterwards they were so upset that they had fought.
We really miss you guys, but we are so happy for you on this new adventure.

No comments: