Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Matthew and Sara...



Matthew: Sarah where do you live?
Sara: A long way away
Matthew: You live in England?
Sara: No I don’t live in England or as far away as New York where Grandma Esty lives
Matthew: You don’t live in New York?
Sara: We live in Nicholasville but I will take you to New York someday
Matthew: you will take me to New York; where will I stay?
Sara: Grandma Esty has a bed for my mom and dad and me
Matthew: What about me?
Sara: I will tell Grandma Esty to make a bed for you, she is really good at sewing 

Matthew and Sara are talking about why they had fought with each other earlier in the day. They told each other why they got upset, then...
Sara: I don't want talk about fighting anymore
Matthew: Ok, lets talk about Gnomeo and Juliet
Sara: ok

At Chick-Fil-A: Matthew gets ketchup on his hand and Sara wipes it off with a napkin
Matthew: Sara that was really nice of you to wipe that sauce off, next time I see your mom I am going to tell her what a nice girl you are and she will be really proud
Sara: I know my mom will be proud

3 comments:

No Crying In Baseball said...

I love them so much...I miss those awsome kids.

Ben and Cortney said...

Oh my goodness! That is super adorable!!! Great to write these things down.

Tyler and JoAnna Hamilton said...

hilarious!