Yesterday we went with Grandma and Grandpa Darby and cousin Sara to the Midway Fall Festival. I had never been to Midway before and it was a really cute town, and the festival was a lot of fun.
Sara and Matthew next to a RJ Corman Steam Engine
Thomas the Tank Engine Train Ride
The main thing Sara and Matthew wanted to do was get their face painted. Matthew wanted his whole face painted blue like people at the UK game, he settled for blue circles with UK in green (his choice)
Don't tell Luke this but it is kind of funny seeing such a tall guy riding that little ride! Made me chuckle! That Thomas ride looks awesome, if we were closer I bet our boys would have a lot of fun together.
Looks like fun! That Thomas train is awesome, and has to be a big hit for all the little boys :) I love how in the last picture Matthew can't take his eyes away from what he's doing to look at the camera-- too cute! You have adorable children, Kate!!
3 comments:
Don't tell Luke this but it is kind of funny seeing such a tall guy riding that little ride! Made me chuckle! That Thomas ride looks awesome, if we were closer I bet our boys would have a lot of fun together.
I am sorry, but who wrote the last post?
Looks like fun! That Thomas train is awesome, and has to be a big hit for all the little boys :) I love how in the last picture Matthew can't take his eyes away from what he's doing to look at the camera-- too cute! You have adorable children, Kate!!
Post a Comment