Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Happy Holidays
Luke and I decided after we got all our Christmas decorations out this year that we really needed stocking hangers, so we figured we would look after Christmas when everything was on sale, but we had not be able to find anything we liked. Then, the other night Erin and I went to Hobby Lobby and they had all the Christmas stuff 80% off. I found some stocking hangers that made words like J O Y and N O E L and P E A C E and I really liked the noel hangers but sense we are planning on having three children the peace hangers made more sense. I called Luke to get his opinion and he had me on speaker phone as I explained the problem to him. Erin's husband, John, was with him so he heard the conversation and after Luke told me to get the peace stocking hangers John told me to tell Erin to get "Happy Holidays" for them. (as a joke obviously)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
...yeah unless John is planning on popping out the P-P-Y H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S then we will just stick with the PEACE or NOEL with you guys!
Post a Comment