Matthew has decided that he wants to do everything his father does. He will say what Luke says and do what he does. Luke called me Kate once in front of Matthew and now Matthew will say "Kate, Kate, Kate" or "Mom, Kate, Mom" So last night Luke took off his socks and Matthew wanted to wear them- so here is Matthew in his Dad's socks. If you have ever heard the song "Watching You" by Rodney Atkins it defines their relationship perfectly.

3 comments:
Katherine-I thought you had given up blogging. I was so sad. It is so great to hear from you.
I am actually still working at BYU-Idaho for Bro. Thurgood, but just part-time. They have been so good to me. They finally changed the advising center interior. I shoudl take a picture and send it to you. You would have been very happy with it. I miss our talks too. Oh the stories we could share Mothering and otherwise. Yikes! I can't believe how big Matthew is. He is darling!
Oh that is so cute! Alex does the same thing with Steve. He also calls us Nicole and Steve every once in awhile and thinks it's especially funny to call be "Babe". haha
I mean me, not "be". oops!
Post a Comment