Monday, February 9, 2009

Photo Tag

I was tagged by Shannon

These are the rules...
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on the computer
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same
5. No cheating (cropping, e
diting, etc)This is BYU-Provo's graduation. I was sitting up top with my family and my in-laws watching. My sister Elizabeth was graduating from Law School and my brother Mark and my other Sister Valerie were graduating with their Bachelor Degree. I had just had Matthew a month before and we would bless him on Sunday sense the family was there. The Vice President of the United States, Dick Cheney spoke at the graduation ceremony. The people on the ground and then up behind them are the graduates from BYU.

I Tag:
1. Janelle
2. Nicole
3. Ashley
4. Lisa

No comments: