Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

Yesterday was so great because it was finally warm. It was in the 60s. So after I got Matthew up and gave him breakfast we went for a walk. It was nice to be outside but I am way more motivated to walk when JoAnna is with me. On the way back to the house I had to call my Aunt Ruth to keep me going. When we got back I realized that Matthew had dropped one of his stuffed dogs on the ground so we got in the car and drove back up the street to find it. While in the car Matthew asked to watch "Bob" (Bob the Builder) so I decided it was a good time to get gas in the car and take the movie back we had rented. After that Matthew and I had a lunch date at McDonald's and then when we got home he played outside for a little bit. After Luke got home last night we went to his parents so I could work on our taxes and Bryan made us dirty rice for dinner - it was great.
Today it is raining and so we can not go outside - so instead I have been cleaning all day. I vacuumed the house, cleaned our bathroom, mopped the floors, did laundry, sorted Matthew's toys, and shredded paper.

3 comments:

Mariah said...

It was so fun seeing you at Applebees for girls night! I have made a commitment to come more often so I can get to know you young chicks better! I to am praying for the rain to go away and the warm weather to stay!!

Ben and Cortney said...

Cortney would find your day like a vacation. Lately she has been on a cleaning spree, not sure what got into her.

Anyhow, make sure Luke gets back into my fantasy baseball league and have him give me a call sometime. My phone # is the same (got a new phone and lost his).

I cant believe how much Matthew has grown up.

John and Erin said...

sounds like a fun day! The one without the rain that is...