On Sunday we went to church with Eli and Maria. It was a really great Mother's day service. Then we went to lunch in Charleston, at a seafood restaurant that was on a dock by the sea. We got to sit outside and enjoy the view, while eating great seafood. It was so much fun. For those of you that don't know Jennifer loves to eat food. So for lunch I ordered her some pasta. She ate a lot of her pasta and then started working on my fries, which she loves. I had ordered fried flounder for lunch, which was wonderful. Well, when Jennifer saw me eating it she wanted to eat some, so I gave her a bite thinking she is not going to like it, I mean what 11 month old eats fish? Yea, she loved it, I could not feed it to her fast enough. She ended up eating about 70% of my fish.
After lunch we walked down this street in Charleston that has this really cool outside market with tons of different things. We got a t-shirt for Matthew, some spices and a turtle made out of shells for my dad. Then we got some great ice cream.
We then went a beach where Maria had found a lot of seashells. Matthew, Luke and Uncle Eli played in the ocean for awhile until one time the waves splashed over Matthew and he got water in his month, which he did not like, he stands up and yells "I hate the sea!" We are not sure why he called it the sea because we had always called it the ocean. After that we went for a walk down the beach where we found a bunch of seashells. They are now in a bowl on Matthew's bathroom sink.
 |
| Matthew swimming in the ocean |
 |
| Uncle Eli, Matthew, and Luke lying down to ride the waves |
 |
| Going for a walk on the beach - looking for seashells |
1 comment:
This looks like a great trip! The beach is always fun-- I can't believe that your little Jennifer eats all that food! So cute :) Looks like she's getting big!
Post a Comment